Have you ever heard of worm tea? If not, then you’re missing out. We offer tea bags to make delicious tea with the power of the sun… for your PLANTS, that is! Worm Casting Tea is very beneficial for your indoor and outdoor plants and it is very easy to make.
- Place one to two gallons of water in a watering can or bucket
- Put one tea bag per gallon of water into the container
- Allow tea to stand 12-24 hours and stir several times
- Use tea within 5 days for best results
- Outdoors: Soak the soil at the base of the plant – repeat in 2-3 weeks
- Indoors: Soak the soil at the base of the plant – repeat monthly
- Open used bag and place castings around plants as a top dressing